HENRICO COUNTY, Va. – One of the area’s newest grocery stores, ALDI, is looking to hire new area employees for its Henrico stores during a hiring event in Short Pump.
The hiring event will be held Thursday, June 30, from 7 a.m. to 6 .p.m. at the Hilton Richmond Hotel and Spa at Short Pump, located at 12042 West Broad Street.
ALDI is looking to fill store associate and shift manager positions in all of its Henrico locations.
The company says associate positions begin at $11.35 per hour, while shift manager positions begin at $15.85 per hour.
Job requirements include the following:
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday – Sunday
- Retail experience preferred
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds
The store says employees average more than 25 hours a week are eligible for full health insurance benefits and dental coverage. All employees are also invited to participate in their 401(k) program.
ALDI operates more than 1,500 US stores in 34 states, including eight stores in the Richmond-area.