RICHMOND, Va. -- The Richmond and Henrico Health Districts are offering free school physicals and required immunizations for uninsured new elementary students.
The physicals will be offered to Richmond and Henrico residents at school readiness events conducted by the health district clinics.
School required immunizations will also be provided if needed.
Officials say limited appointments are available from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Those interested are asked to call to make an appointment at the location of your choice.
Monday, August 10th (Henrico residents)
Henrico East Health Department, 1400 N. Laburnum, Ave. Richmond, VA 23223
Call 804-652-3190 to make an appointment
Monday, August 17th (Richmond residents)
Richmond City Health Department, 400 E. Cary Street, Richmond, VA 23219
Call 804-482-5500 to make an appointment
Monday, August 24th (Henrico residents)
Henrico West Health Department, 8600 Dixon Powers Drive, Henrico, VA 23228
Call 804-501-4651 to make an appointment
Things to know before your visit:
· You must bring your child’s immunization record
· Only one person may accompany each patient (child)
· Wear a mask (all persons age 2 and older)
· No sports physicals – school entry physicals only
· Reschedule your appointment if you or your child are feeling ill the day of your appointment