HENRICO COUNTY, Va — Henrico Public Schools are having a job fair to fill positions throughout the district.
School leaders are looking to hire full-time and substitute school bus drivers and cafeteria workers.
People who are interested can apply online on Henrico County Schools’ website.
Candidates need to be
- 21 years old
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a valid Virginia driver’s license
- Be licensed to drive a school bus
- Pass physical and drug tests
- Have no felony convictions
The job fair will be on Wednesday at North Park Branch Library from 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.