NewsLocal News

Actions

Richmond business evacuated after smoke and fire seen on roof

Default-Image_1280x720.jpg
Posted at 4:02 PM, Mar 02, 2016
and last updated 2016-03-02 16:12:53-05

RICHMOND, Va. — A fire at UniFirst Richmond, a uniform sales and rental facility, was reported at about 3:38 p.m. Wednesday. The business was evacuated as a precaution as smoke and flames were seen coming from the roof of the building on Castlewood Road.

The fire appeared in be in an air duct and was not yet marked under control.

This is a developing story, so anyone with more information can submit a news tip here.