HENRICO COUNTY, Va. -- Henrico County Public Schools’ “grab-and-go” meals distribution service will move to a summer schedule Monday, as well as its mobile technology hubs and an information hotline designed to help families during the coronavirus pandemic.
The grab-and-go service will shift some locations and reduce the number of sites from 15 to 14. The service will operate during the summer from Monday through Thursday, in accordance with HCPS’ traditional summer schedule.
In addition to the daily breakfasts and lunches, on Thursdays, students, parents and guardians can also pick up meals for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Distribution is on a first-come, first-served basis. Food distribution is open to all students, regardless of what school they attend, as well as others age 18 and under.
Summer meals distribution (beginning June 15)
Hours: Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m.-noon
- Brookland Middle School, 9200 Lydell Drive, Henrico, Va. 23228
- Fairfield Middle School, 5121 Nine Mile Road, Henrico, Va. 23223
- Harvie Elementary School, 3401 Harvie Road, Henrico, Va. 23223
- Hermitage High School, 8301 Hungary Spring Road, Henrico, Va. 23228
- Highland Springs Elementary School, 600 Pleasant St., Highland Springs, Va. 23075
- Lakeside Elementary School, 6700 Cedar Croft St., Henrico, Va. 23228
- Longan Elementary School, 9200 Mapleview Ave., Henrico, Va. 23294
- Montrose Elementary School, 2820 Williamsburg Road, Henrico, Va. 23231
- Quioccasin Middle School, 9400 Quioccasin Road, Henrico, Va. 23238
- Ridge Elementary School, 8910 Three Chopt Road, Henrico, Va. 23229
- Sandston Elementary School, 7 Naglee Ave., Sandston, Va. 23150
- Varina High School, 7053 Messer Road, Henrico, Va. 23231
- Ward Elementary School, 3400 Darbytown Road, Henrico, Va. 23231
- L. Douglas Wilder Middle School, 6900 Wilkinson Road, Henrico, Va. 23227
The mobile tech hubs that help HCPS students and families with laptop repairs and internet access will also move to summer hours beginning June 15. The hubs will be open at the same four sites, but with reduced hours and days.
Summer mobile technology hubs (beginning June 15)
Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- Deep Run High School, 4801 Twin Hickory Road, Glen Allen, Va., 23059
- Douglas Freeman High School, 8701 Three Chopt Road, Henrico, Va., 23229
- Hermitage High School, 8301 Hungary Spring Road, Henrico, Va., 23228
- Highland Springs High School, 15 S. Oak Ave., Highland Springs, Va., 23075
The HCPS Hotline, designed to help families get the information they need during the school division’s closure for to combat the spread of coronavirus, will also move to a summer schedule.
Summer HCPS Hotline (beginning June 15)
Hours: Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Para asistencia en español, llame al: 804-527-4604.