Actions

Sprinkler extinguishes Chesterfield apartment kitchen fire

Posted at 10:57 PM, Nov 24, 2019

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. — Chesterfield firefighters responded to a call about a fire at the 13200 block of Central Pointe Road.

Fire crews arrived on the scene at 8:55pm.

Chesterfield Fire officials say it was a small kitchen fire that was extinguished by the apartment’s sprinkler system.

There were no reported injuries.

CBS6-News-at-4pm-and-Jennifer-Hudson-480x360.jpg

Entertainment

Watch 'The Jennifer Hudson Show' weekdays at 3 p.m. on CBS 6!

📱 Download CBS 6 News App
The app features breaking news alerts, live video, weather radar, traffic incidents, closings and delays and more.