Actions

Dinwiddie house fire leaves family homeless

Default-Image_1280x720.jpg
Posted at 10:09 PM, Mar 15, 2015
and last updated 2015-03-15 22:09:20-04

DINWIDDIE COUNTY, Va. — A family is homeless after their house in Dinwiddie caught fire Saturday.

It happened at a home on Smith Grove Road late Saturday.

The family is being assisted by the Red Cross.

Few details were available from officials Sunday, but firefighters did say they are continuing to investigate what sparked the blaze.

Check back Monday for updates on this story.

The CBS 6 Problem Solvers are Working For You.

Contact the CBS 6 Problem Solvers

📱 Download CBS 6 News App
The app features breaking news alerts, live video, weather radar, traffic incidents, closings and delays and more.