RICHMOND, VA (WTVR) - Shirley Simmons cooks up a Holiday Sweet Breakfast Casserole.
What You'll Need:
- Serves 8
- 1 loaf (16oz.) Cinnamon Swirl Bread, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups half-and-half or milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Cinnamon sugar
- Whipped butter
- Maple Syrup
- Place bread cubes and cranberries in a 9` x 13` x 2`-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix eggs, half-and-half and vanilla.
- Pour evenly over bread cubes.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Uncover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown and set in center.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Serve with butter and syrup.