RICHMOND, Va. -- The Richmond kickers have unveiled their COVID-19 Readiness Plan, which includes face coverings will be required for all fans and staff in attendance.
The Richmond Kickers will open their 2020 home schedule on Saturday, August 1 at City Stadium against the Fort Lauderdale CF.
Some new policies include, a maximum of 1,000 people will be allowed inside City Stadium, per Phase Three guidelines and City Stadium will be a cashless venue, including parking, merchandise, and concessions.
“In accordance with local and league guidelines, these policies represent our proactive measures to make each matchday at City Stadium as safe and as contactless as possible for our fans, staff, and players. We will constantly evaluate and update our policies as more information becomes available,” said Camp Peery, Kickers Vice President of Sales and Operations.
An overview of the new policies for City Stadium include:
- Face coverings will be mandatory for all fans and staff inside City Stadium.
- City Stadium will be a cashless venue, including parking, merchandise, and concessions.
- All ticketing will be processed digitally. Tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- Each General Admission section in the seating bowl will be limited to a 75 person capacity.
- Social distancing markers will be placed throughout the venue to accommodate distancing in all queues.
- Thorough sanitization of all high touch point areas will take place pregame, in-game, and postgame.
For the entire COVID-19 Readiness Plan, click here.