RICHMOND, Va. -- Richmond-based Three Sheets to the Wind will perform an outdoor concert June 13 outside City Stadium in Richmond.
The concert would be one of the area’s first live music performances since late March when the governor ordered Virginians to stay at home to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
We're doing it! The 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐄𝐑 - 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 - Richmond's *DRIVE-IN* regatta concert, with: Three Sheets to The Wind! 📣— The Broadberry (@TheBroadberry) May 25, 2020
LIVE at the City Stadium parking lot. Limited spaces are available. Tickets on sale Wednesday May 27 at 12pm! pic.twitter.com/ouo9y2mgnT
Concert promoters put 20 rules in place for concert-goers to follow:
In order to provide the safest and best Drive-In Concert Experience, we require each participant to observe the following rules:
1. If you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy.
2. For the safety of yourself and others, you should ONLY attend this event with people in your immediate quarantine circle.
3. Tickets can be purchased online only, there will be no box office onsite.
4. All attendees must arrive within a vehicle that is two axles and holding a maximum of 4 people, including children. No campers, motorcycles, buses, or extremely large vehicles will be admitted. No jeeps without doors or convertibles with tops down. No vehicles towing trailers will be admitted.
5. Absolutely no sitting on your car, standing on your car or exiting the vehicle before, after or during the event. NO LAWN OR CAMPING CHAIRS PERMITTED! NO SITTING IN THE BED OF A PICKUP TRUCK.
6. There is absolutely no leaving your vehicle unless there is an essential need, i.e. bathroom breaks. If you must leave your car to use the restroom - WEAR A MASK.
7. Portable toilets will be available on site. Strict guidelines will be provided to ensure safety and cleanliness. Gloves and sanitizer will be available for use.
8. Absolutely no standing outside of the venue or gatherings on the sidewalks of the venue will be allowed and will be enforced by security.
9. Emergency communication options will be provided both in advance of the event as well as upon arrival to the concert.
10. For the safety of concertgoers directly adjacent to your vehicle, refrain from rolling down your car windows more than two inches from the top.
11. Food can be brought from home and eaten in your vehicle. Please only dispose of trash in proper receptacles or bring all trash back home. Please don’t litter!
12. At the conclusion of the concert, please remain in your parking space until directed by event staff to exit the lot. In the case of an emergency, please remain in your space until directed by event staff. Drive slowly and follow all directions.
13. The parking lot will open one hour prior to the start of the show. We suggest arriving early -- parking is first-come-first serve.
14. All audio will be streamed via FM transmitter. Please make sure to arrive with a working FM radio in your vehicle or you will not be able to listen to the show. Portable boomboxes and stereos are permissible for vehicles without a functional car stereo.
15. Absolutely no alcohol and/or illegal substances will be permitted at the event or inside your vehicle and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted by state and federal law.
16. No pets are allowed.
17. Absolutely no illicit goods, no fireworks, weapons or guns, knives or laser pointers.
18. Drivers caught concealing other persons or items in their vehicle will be turned away or asked to leave without a refund. All vehicles subject to search.
19. Big trucks and SUVS may be directed to the back of the lot so as to not block the sight-lines of other concert-goers.
20. No refund requests or ticket transfers will be granted. This event is rain or shine.
Tickets, which cost $99 per vehicle, go on sale Wednesday at noon.