HENRICO COUNTY, Va. — COVID-19 cases in Henrico County Public Schools buildings have dipped yet again, with 44 cases reported last week. Since the school division transitioned to a once-weekly COVID-19 update in late September, cases have gone down almost every week. HCPS remains the largest school division in Virginia that updates cases on its public website weekly instead of daily. Click here to continue reading on the Henrico Citizen.
Posted at 3:35 PM, Nov 09, 2021
and last updated 2021-11-09 15:35:38-05
Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
COVID-19: Depend on WTVR.com and CBS 6 News for complete, in-depth coverage of the pandemic
Vaccinating Virginia Quick Links
Virginians aged 6 months+ are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine:
- Find specific locations/vaccines at Vaccine Finder website
- Call 877-VAX-IN-VA (877-275-8343)
- Have you been fully vaccinated?
- What you can do when you’ve been fully vaccinated
- What you should keep doing
COVID-19 Quick Links
- Virginia Department of Health COVID-19 Updates
- CDC's COVID-19 Data Tracker
- CDC: How to Protect Yourself and Others
- COVID-19 Symptoms