RICHMOND, Va - Allison Carver, the owner of “A Taste of Therapy, LLC” is known for hosting cooking classes for families and couples who might have challenges communicating with each other. She walked us through the steps on creating a recipe perfect for Mother’s Day.
For more information visit www.atastteoftherapy.com
Blueberry Baked Brie Recipe with Waffle Dippers:
This easy recipe made with brie, fresh blueberries, crushed pecans, and honey is a sweet and savory breakfast that is quick to make. Dad's make this with the kids and knock Mom's socks off with this fancy yet EASY dish. She'll be touched and very grateful!
1 pint Blueberries
Fresh Local Honey
1 bag of crushes pecans
Frozen Waffles- cut into strips
Apples- Use a variety of apples, gala, ganny smith, whatever you have on hand!
Pears-sliced into slices
Instructions- Dads, gather your kids together and make this delicacy for Mom this Mother's Day! She'll be blown away! It's so yummy, decadent, and a wonderful way to kick off her Mother's day this year.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place brie round on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Thinly cut top off of brie round. Cover top of brie round with fresh blueberries. Drizzle with honey and chopped pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6 to 10 minutes until melty and gooey.
- Serve warm with waffles strips, apples, and sliced pears