On Wednesday, April 15, tax season officially ends. To celebrate, several restaurants and businesses are offering Tax Day freebies and deals.
Here are six of them — be sure double-check with locations near you as these “tax freebies” are all subject to change.
- Burger King is offering a coupon that allows you to buy one Whopper and get one free.
- Participating McDonald’s restaurants in Florida will be offering buy one, get one for a penny on Big Macs and Quarter Pounders.
- Participating Office Depots are offering free paper shredding on April 15 for up to 5 pounds of paper. All you need is this coupon from the Office Depot website.
- Through April 19, use this coupon to get $6 off a dinner for two at Olive Garden.
- Now that your taxes are done, you can catch up on your reading. Through May 1, use coupon code X8W8L3A to save 20 percent off one item fromwww.barnesandnoble.com.
- Babies”R”Us shoppers can use this coupon to get $8 off Pampers or Huggies value boxes of diapers, valid through April 30.