News

Actions

Brandermill fire leaves 2 homeless

Default-Image_1280x720.jpg
Posted at 8:26 PM, Oct 13, 2013
and last updated 2013-10-13 20:26:02-04

MIDLOTHIAN, Va. (WTVR) – Two people are homeless after a fire ripped through their Brandermill home in Midlothian Sunday afternoon.

Fire officials said the blaze happened at a home in the 3200 block of Fox Chase Drive just before 3:30 p.m.

Fire crews think the fire started in the attic.

Officials said the fire appears to have been caused by an electrical issue.