(WTVR) – Hurricane Sandy’s impact on coastal Virginia and North Carolina is a major concern for folks who live near the Bay and Atlantic.
We’ve already found several videos posted Saturday and late Sunday that show the storm’s increasing influence.
Plus, Sandy is causing coastal flooding in much of Hampton Roads.
If you find a great video online, please post a link on the CBS 6 Facebook page. Be safe everyone. –Nick, WTVR.com
- Get LIVE updates on Sandy from the CBS 6 Newsroom (Bookmark and share this page!)
- CBS 6 Storm Team: Sandy’s impact on Richmond and Central Virginia
- Latest Sandy-related closings and delays
- TRACKING SANDY: Important phone numbers
- Share your Hurricane Sandy photos
- Virginia makes emergency preparations as Sandy nears
- VIDEOS: Social media sites show Sandy’s impact on coastal Virginia, North Carolina
- POLL: Are you ready for Hurricane Sandy?
- 13 things you need before the hurricane arrives
- Tips on how to prepare for a storm or hurricane
- Election officials prepared for Hurricane Sandy
- How Sandy was dubbed ‘Frankenstorm’
- Governor McDonnell declares state of emergency
- Richmond mayor declares local state of emergency ahead of Sandy
- Airlines let travelers change tickets, fee-free, due to Hurricane Sand
- Richmond readies for Sandy, will open emergency shelters
Stick with CBS 6 News and WTVR.com as we ride out the storm together. Depend on us for the most complete coverage, with the most experienced reporters and most accurate forecast!