RICHMOND, Va (WTVR) – Work along Creighton Road was postponed yesterday. Crews will be beginning work this afternoon. Expect the road to be completely closed at the Chickahominy River just south of 295.
Here are detours to avoid the area:
• I-295 north to Mechanicsville Turnpike/Route 360 west (exit 37)
• Left turn onto Laburnum Avenue to Creighton Road
Creighton Road northbound (from Henrico County)
• Left turn onto Laburnum Avenue
• Right turn onto Mechanicsville Turnpike/Route 360 east
• I-295 south to Creighton Road (exit 34)