RICHMOND, Va. -- The United States Postal Service is hiring extra help for the holidays.
A virtual hiring event will be held via ZOOM on Tuesday, September 29 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. to help people apply. Anyone looking to attend the event must register in advanced.
Positions the Post office is looking to fill include:
- Holiday Clerk Assistance (HCA) - $18.15 per hour
- City Carrier Assistant (CCA) - $17.29 per hour
- Holiday Transportation Assistance MVO - $19.24 per hour
- Mail Handler Assistant (MHA) - $16.65 per hour
- PSE Mail Processing Assistant (MPC) - $18.15 per hour
The post office is encouraging applicants to check the Postal Service’s employment web page often for new positions as they become available.
All applicants must apply online with a valid email and more information on these opportunities can be found here.