RICHMOND, Va. -- Virginia is now offering home liquor delivery in certain parts of the state.
“Home shipping is a priority for Virginia ABC, not only as a way of meeting our customers’ needs and expectations for convenience and service but also to provide an additional contactless way to receive our products,” Chief Executive Officer Travis Hill said. “During this pilot, we will gather insight into customer demand and operational capabilities. This experience will help us to continue to improve our processes and explore the potential for expanding the service to other areas of the state in 2021.”
At the launch of the program Virginia ABC is offering home delivery to the following places:
- Online customers living within a 15-mile radius of store 99 at 378 Elden Street in Herndon
- Online customers living within a 25-mile radius of Store 86 at 2610 Buford Road in Richmond
- Online customers living within a 25-mile radius of Store 136 at 32-F Catoctin Circle in Leesburg
- Online customers living within a 25-mile radius of Store 349 at 237 South Battlefield Boulevard in Chesapeake
- Online customers living within a 25-mile radius of Store 377 at 3575 Bridge Road, Suite 29 in Suffolk
Order must be placed online here followed by these steps:
- Select one of the five shipping stores using the store finder tool or the “My Store” link in the header
- Click “Make This My Store”
- Add products to your cart
- Go to the checkout screen and select “Ship to My Home”
- Enter home shipping information on the checkout page.
Deliveries can take one to three days.
Uncap Everything with Eric Jackson