RICHMOND, Va. -- LaceUp to save lives and join a movement of hope and health for kidney disease patients, caregivers and friends in your community.
Join online from the comfort of your home, neighborhood or local park as we lace up, step out and join together on Saturday, Oct. 17.
"We all have our reasons for walking; we walk for our loved ones, our friends – even for ourselves. But no matter where you are or why you walk, we’re all in this together," organizers said. "Together we LaceUp to save lives."
How can you help?
- Register Your Team at KidneyWalk.org!
- We challenge you to help us recruit as many walkers as possible to join YOU in our movement across the country. Our goal: 37,000 participants in honor of the 37 million lives affected by kidney disease. Let’s turn the map orange by activating kidney community warriors in every state!
- Fundraise! Kidney disease hasn’t stopped and neither have we. The need is greater now to fund our mission, which we can do with each registered walker doing his/her part.
- Post a Selfie/Video using our official hashtag #KidneyWalkLaceUp: Tell us why (or for whom) you LaceUp.
- On Walk Day: Invite your walkers to our local opening ceremony – a brief moment of unity to inspire each participant’s personal walk and a reminder of the “why” that brings us all together.