CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. -- Officials said a Chesterfield home is a total loss after an early morning fire Saturday.
Officials said firefighters were called to the 11300 block of Buckhead Terrace around 3:30 a.m.
Chesterfield Fire and EMS spokesperson Lt. Jason Elmore said the home, which was under renovation, was fully involved when units arrived.
Lt. Brad Conner with Chesterfield Police tweeted a photo from the scene at 3:49 a.m. showing intense flames shooting from the home.
Elmore said the home was a "complete loss."
No injuries were reported.
Officials are investigating what sparked the fire.
This is a developing story, so anyone with more information can submit a news tip here.