RICHMOND, Va. – Sweet Leanne Fletcher is back in our kitchen with a tasty tray of Double Chocolate Praline Bars. These sweet treats are quick to come together and feature pecans, cinnamon, and two different types of chocolate and sugar. You can find more of Leanne’s dessert creations at Big Herm’s Kitchen at 315 N 2nd St., in Richmond and at http://bighermskitchenrva.com/5175.
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PRALINE BARS:
15- graham cracker bars
3/4 cup- chopped pecans
1 3/4 cup- brown sugar
1 cup- butter
1/2 cup- dark chocolate
1/2 cup- white chocolate
1/4 cup- sugar
2 tsp- cinnamon
1. Place graham crackers on greased 9×11 baking pan
2. Spread pecans over the crackers
3. In a small sauce pan place brown sugar and butter, boil for 2-3 mins while stirring.
4.Pour mixture over crackers
5. Bake on 350 for 8-10 mins.
6. Place on plate to cool completely
7. Microwave both chocolates separately until completely melted
8. Drizzle each of the chocolates on top
9. In small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle on top.