RICHMOND, Va - Aaron Clifton, Managing Partner at Bonefish Grill, stopped by the studio to grill up a tasty sirloin steak and colossal shrimp scampi, complete with homemade scampi sauce. This surf and turf meal will satisfy all of your guests this holiday season. For more information visit online at www.bonefishgrill.com.
Sirloin + Colossal Shrimp Scampi
Ingredients for Scampi Sauce:
3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
Kosher Salt to Taste
1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1/4 Cup Dry White Wine
1. Heat the butter in a sauce pan until melted.
2. Add the garlic, salt and pepper and allow to cook for 1 minute.
3. Add wine and cook for another minute.
Ingredients for Steak and Shrimp: (2 Servings)
2 Each Sirloin or Filet
6 ea 8- 12 Count Peeled + Deveined Shrimp (or any sized shrimp you like.. these are truly COLOSSAL)
8 Each Grape Tomatoes (halved)
4 oz Scampi Sauce
1. Season Steak with salt and pepper.
2. Grill steak to desired temperature.
3. Season shrimp and sauté until cooked all the way through.
4. Add tomatoes and Scampi Sauce and Parsley, then simmer for 1 minute.
5. Place steak on a plate and top each with 3 shrimp, tomatoes and scampi sauce. Serve with your favorite side dishes.