RICHMOND, Va. -- Take the big game to the next level with these game ready recipes. Ames and Helen Russell of AR’s Hot Southern Honey show our Evanne Armour three recipes using their products; chicken satay with a peanut sauce, ham and cheese sliders with spicy honey mustard, and a cream cheese dip using their peach hot sauce. For recipes and more, visit their website.
Spicy Honey Peanut Butter Sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp minced ginger
3 tbsp spicy peanut butter
Juice of ½ of a lime
2 tsp of brown sugar
- Combine ingredients in a bowl
- Serve with your favorite Asian-inspired dish, we suggest Chicken Satay!
Hot Honey Mustard
⅓ cup dijon mustard
¼ cup mayo
¼ cup of hot honey
Dash of lemon juice
- Combine ingredients
- Serve as a dipping sauce or spread. We suggest using it on our Ham and Cheese Sliders!
Peach Hot Sauce and Cream Cheese Dip
½-full block of cream cheese
AR’s Peach Hot Sauce
- Plate cream cheese
- Drizzle desired amount of AR’s Peach Hot Sauce and top with pistachios
- Serve with crackers and enjoy!