RICHMOND, Va. - Did you hear that right? This dish is inspired by college ramen noodle competitions from Chef Ausar AriAnkh. Chef Ausar teaches us how to bring your ramen noodle dish to the next level with his signature seafood ramen omelet. To learn more about The Kitchen Magician and how to order delicious meals for you and your family, visit his website, Facebook, or Instagram page.
Seafood Ramen Omelet
· 6 eggs lightly whisked
· 8 16-20 Shrimp, peeled & deveined, tail off
· 8 oz. lump crab meat
· ¼ cup diced Red Pepper
· 1 pack of ramen noodles cooked and drained and seasoned with packet or base of your choice
· ¼ cup minced onions
· 2 Tablespoon of olive oil
· 1 tablespoon of butter
· 1/4 onion diced small
· 1 tbsp. of chopped Chives
· 1 tbsp. of chopped parsley
· ½ cup of shaved parmesan cheese
· Salt & Cracked Black Pepper to taste
· Garnish with Sriracha Aioli, Chow Mein Noodles and Chives
1. Heat a medium-sized non-stick pan on medium heat with olive oil. Throw in the onions and cook until caramelized. Add the shrimp, red peppers and cook on each side until completely cooked. About 2 minutes.
2. Make sure the pan is well coated with olive oil and then add the butter, eggs, ramen noodles, and top with chives and parsley.
3. Rotate the pan to make sure all of the ingredients are covered with eggs.
4. While the eggs are cooking, using a rubber spatula, lift the edges of the omelet and rotate the pan to allow uncooked eggs on the top to move to the edge of the pan to cook. When there are no more eggs to run off the top of the omelet flip it on the other side.
5. Add parmesan cheese, chives, parsley, salt & fresh cracked black pepper and allow to cook for another20 seconds. Serve opened face or fold over! Garnish with shaved parmesan cheese, chives, lump Crab, Shrimp, Sriracha aioli fried tortillas. Enjoy!