RICHMOND, Va. -- Take your salmon to the next level with this delicious recipe. Our friend, Chef Larry Carey, owner of Fuzzy’s Family Kitchen food truck, stopped by to share the simple recipe. For more information, check them out on Facebook.
2 6oz to 8oz portions of Salmon the Thickest cut you can find with skin on
1/2 cup cream Cheese
1 cup Spinach
1/2 cup of crab
1 tablespoon Garlic
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1. Make Small Cut Right above the skin to form pocket but don’t cut all the way through.
2. Salt and Pepper each side of the Salmon and set to the side.
3. In a mixing Bowl combine Cream Cheese, Spinach,Crab, Parmesan Cheese and Garlic. Gently mix all the Ingredients together
4. Stuff the ingredients in the small pocket you made and be gentle not to break Salmon
5. Get a pan to medium high heat and add olive oil. Cook each side for 4 minutes. Depending on Salmon size times may vary. After searing on earth side and it’s not done you can pop it in the oven on 350 for 10mins.
6. Remove from pan and let rest for 3 mins. Then add your Favorite sides and Enjoy.