RICHMOND, Va. - We have something sweet and savory coming out of The Virginia This Morning Kitchen today. Diamond Billiards Executive Chef Larry Carey is here with his honey garlic shrimp dish. Diamond Billiards located at 13184 Midlothian Turnpike in Midlothian, Virginia. To learn more and plan your visit, visit www.diamondbilliardsllc.com.
Honey Garlic Shrimp
- 8 medium shrimp
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons of white wine
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- ½ teaspoon of parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
1. Sautee shrimp in butter and garlic at medium high heat in a medium size pan until shrimp is cooked about halfway.
2. Add white wine to the pan and allow to cook for 2 more minutes while the wine reduces.
3. Plate the shrimp and garnish with parsley.