RICHMOND, Va. -- Award-winning recipe developer and baker Robin Crouch is back in the Virginia This Morning kitchen with two recipes you can make to celebrate the holiday. She shared her chocolate cherry cake and cherry-stuffed "love notes."
Robin Crouch's Delicious Chocolate Cherry Cake
● One Box of Chocolate Cake Mix
● 1 Teaspoon of Almond Extract
● Two eggs
● One Can (21oz) of Cherry Pie Filling
● One Container (16oz) of Chocolate Frosting
● One container of chocolate frosting
● One teaspoon of almond extract
1. Preheat oven to 325
2. Grease a 13” x 9“ baking dish with butter
3. Beat 2 eggs in a small bowl
4. Pour all cake ingredients into a large bowl mix by hand
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until done.
6. Mix together chocolate frosting and almond extract
7. Frost Cake after it has cooled