RICHMOND, Va. – We are seeing some record high numbers in the stock market and according to a November Morningstar market update, it may be time to prepare for a post-COVID investment. Investment advisor, JB Bryan, gives us 5 key tips for managing your investments for the future.
- First, do you know how much you can afford to lose?
- “Time in” the market over “timing” the market.
- Diversify “within” each asset class.
- Diversify “across” each asset class.
- Make sure your plan includes taxes.
Check out this video as JB Bryan explains these tips and how you can set yourself up for financial success. To learn more about JB Bryan Financial Group and their services or to register for a free money seminar offered every Wednesday and Sunday evening, visit their website.