Man dies after being electrocuted while working on house

Ambulance Generic
Posted at 11:46 PM, Nov 01, 2021
and last updated 2021-11-02 06:28:46-04

RICHMOND, Va. -- A man has died after he was accidentally electrocuted while working on a house.

On Monday just before 7 p.m., a 45-year-old man went to move his aluminum ladder that was leaning against the house.

He accidentally made contact with a power wire, which electrocuted him.

He was transported to a hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.

This is a developing story, so anyone with more information can email to send a tip.



Watch 'The Jennifer Hudson Show' weekdays at 3 p.m. on CBS 6!

📱 Download CBS 6 News App
The app features breaking news alerts, live video, weather radar, traffic incidents, closings and delays and more.