HENRICO COUNTY, Va. - All Henrico Libraries and Parks and Recreation facilities are closed indefinitely, the county announced.
Henrico County, like other counties across the state, is in a State of Emergency as the COVID-19 pandemic spreads, and has suspended various county services and closed facilities as part of the "social distancing" protocol.
The following Henrico Police services are also being suspended until further notice:
- Pre-employment fingerprinting services are suspended.
- Citizen's and Senior Citizen's Police Academies are postponed (date not yet determined).
- All previously scheduled community programs and presentations are cancelled.
- All new requests for community programs and presentations are suspended.
- All police ride-alongs (scheduled or otherwise) are suspended (to include applicants, chaplains, and Division volunteers).
- Donations of cellular phones and stuffed animals are suspended.
- In-person ICR or FR300 records requests are suspended. To obtain a report, please call in your request to (804) 501-4810. Requests will be fulfilled electronically or by mail.
All other Henrico County government offices, courts and facilities will be operating at a reduced level beginning on Tuesday, March 17, at 8 a.m.