CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- Jesse Matthew Jr., the former cab driver accused of killing two Virginia college students, has pleaded guilty to both murders as part of a plea deal, prosecutors said Wednesday. Under the deal, Matthew will serve four consecutive life sentences.
After the hearing, statements of fact in both the Morgan Harrington and Hannah Graham cases were released to the public. Scroll down to read the entire statements of fact in both cases. Click images to enlarge pages.
- Jesse Matthew first confessed to Graham, Harrington murders in 2014
- The disturbing timeline of Jesse Matthew’s sexual violence and murders
- Reporter Laura French answers your questions about Jesse Matthew case
- Charlottesville community reflects on Hannah Graham and Morgan Harrington murders
- Jesse Matthew ‘brazenly stares’ at Morgan Harrington’s family during court appearance
- Meet the woman whose call led to capital murder suspect Jesse Matthew Jr.
The CNN Wire contributed to this report.