SUFFOLK, Va. (WTKR) --Virginia Army veteran Harry Derby spent the better part of the last 15 years giving everything he has to rescue dogs in need.
But now he needs help. Faced with health and financial problems, Derby needs his remaining six dogs adopted as soon as possible, according to our affiliates WTKR.
A local nonprofit, SecondChanceHabitat.org, is helping Harry with the application and review process.
- Myra, a 4- or 5-year old pug.
- Ling Ling, a blind Shih Tzu.
- Dodge, a 5-year-old yellow Lab
- Roxy, a 10-year-old black Lab
- Mildred, a yellow Lab and;
- Smokey, a black Lab