News

Actions

Unborn baby’s fingernail nearly kills mother

Default-Image_1280x720.jpg
Posted at 7:10 AM, Jan 08, 2013
and last updated 2013-01-08 07:34:56-05

(WTVR) – Doctors said a British mother nearly died when a fingernail or hair from one of her unborn babies passed into her bloodstream during birth.

Doctors said the condition caused Angela Cottam, 32, to suffer internal bleeding and a collapsed lung.

Click here to read more about the rare condition that nearly killed the mother.

PHOTOS: Faces of Meth — Before and After PHOTOS: Way TOO tan PHOTOS: Amazing underwater doggies