ON YOUR MENU: Yellow Squash Casserole
Posted at 12:17 PM, Jul 16, 2012
and last updated 2012-07-16 12:17:26-04
- 3 cups yellow squash, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can French fried onions
- Place sliced squash in a pot and cover with water.
- Cook until tender.
- Place squash in mixing bowl and add sugar, egg, butter, salt, pepper and 1/2 the can of onions.
- Pour into greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Top with remaining onions.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.